Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ace and Colton







So now that Hayden is in school all day, I have more one on one time with Ace and Colton. It has been nice for me to focus on two kids instead of three. Ace is three now, and he is all boy. He loves to jump off the stairs and wrestle with the puppy. His favorite part of the day is when Colton takes his morning nap, because he knows that means it's time to play catch in the backyard. He has quite and arm, he can already throw a spiral football!!! Colton is five months old now, and he is so expressive. All you have to do is talk to him and he'll throw out all kinds of smiles and baby coo's. He is by far my best baby. He sleeps much better than the other two did, and he eats all the time. Danny and Brandon tease him that he has moobs ( man boobs). I never thought that I would be stuck in a house full of boys (even the dog is a boy) but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment