Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kindergarten







I can't believe it is actually summer. This year has gone by so fast. Hayden started full day kindergarten in August, with many hesitations, but it turned out to be a great year! Both he and I made some really great friends, and he really excelled in his school work. His teachers were absolutely amazing ( I already have Ace registered for their class), they totally made this year a positive experience. The last day of school ended at 1:00 but you were allowed to pick up your kid any time between 11:00 and 1:00. When I dropped Hayden off he told me to pick him up at 1:00 because he wanted to "enjoy every last minute of kindergarten!!!" The last week of school they had a program where every kid was given an award for completing kindergarten and the kids also performed a play. Both Danny and I were able to go, I am so proud of my little Hayden he is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment