Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PaRtY TiMe!!!!
















On Saturday, we had a birthday party at our house for Hayden and his friends. While my mom was here for Hayden's birthday we planned and bought supplies for the big event. Hayden was so excited to have his friends come to his house and help celebrate his birthday. We decided that we would play pin the tail on the donkey, have a balloon popping contest, and play bingo. We made sure that every kid who came won a prize, we also sent all the kids home with goodie bag! Hayden got some great presents, and I was lucky enough to set up some future playdates! I love seeing kids play together, they are so accepting! Although we didn't get the turnout I had hoped for, I think the party was a hit! Thanks mom for all the fun ideas, and thanks to Jamie, Danny, and Brandon for helping me supervise!

3 comments: