Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Colton!
































My sweet, little Colton turned one on March 25th! I really can't believe is one already, this year has been crazy. He had such a rough start in this world, but you would never tell that by looking at him. He can say "dog" and "dadda", he eats pretty much everything we eat, and he can stand by himself. He is also the only boy out the three to actually eat his birhtday cake, he really got into it! Colton is such a sweetheart, he is always up for snuggling and loves to take naps with me or Danny. Hayden had been telling his kindergarten class all week that "his baby" was turning one on Thursday. So on Thursday when we walked Hayden into class (a little late since Hayden was purposely dragging his feet), his whole class stood up and sang "Happy Birthday" to Colton!! Colton, you will always be my baby. You have such a sweet spirit, you are so easy going, and you have really brought our family together. I love you so much and look forward to all the growing up you have left to do!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I also cant believe he is one! He is one special boy :) I can't belive the whole class sang to him, Mom told me that and I thought it was pretty cute. Haydo is a great big brother for lining that up!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete