Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ace of hearts!!







Ace is 3 1/2 now, he is growing up so fast. This past weekend, I enrolled him in preschool for the upcoming school year. He will be attending the Cross of Hope Preschool, which is a nationally accredited preschool. He will go every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two and half hours each day. I am so happy with this school, I think it will be so good for him. I have really enjoyed having one on one time with Ace this year, since Hayden has been in school. Ace is a natural born athlete. He can throw a football, hit a baseball, shoot hoops, and even do somersaults. In addition to sports, Ace is crazy about Monster trucks. We took the boys to see Monster Jam last weekend and he thought that was the coolest thing in the world, he stayed standing the entire two and half hours so he wouldn't miss anything. Now even being a total boy's boy, Ace does have a softer side. He loves to help me in the kitchen. I can not cook a meal without Ace being involved. It makes cooking more fun for me and it's also a fun way to incorporate counting. Ace will be totally involved in a project and all of sudden stop in his tracks and say "I love you mom!" Ace I love you too, you are one special boy who has stolen a piece of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt not comment on Ace's post or he would be left out... lol so I will just say again keep blogging because I love seeing the boys and seeing what you are up too!

    ReplyDelete