Sunday, July 26, 2009

Albuquerque Here We Come!!!!

We are moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico this Saturday. Danny got a promotion through the Larry Miller Group and they are relocating him to the Karl Malone Toyota dealership in Albuquerque as the Parts Manager. I am very proud of Danny, he has worked hard for this promotion. It was a tough decision for us to make but we figured that it will be a good experience for all of us. While we miss our family and friends so much, we know Utah will always be our home and hope to make it back someday. We went to ABQ last week and found a house, we love it and are excited to get down there. So much has happened in the past couple weeks (Ace turned 3, Brandon turned 15, and Colton is now 4 months old) so when we get settled down there I will post more entries. Wish us luck and I will make sure to keep in touch!!!

6 comments:

  1. We're going to miss you so much! We know this is a great opportunity for Danny and hope to visit soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy week you have coming up! It will be a great adventure and it's always good to know that Utah will always be home! Love you all! I can't wait to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lins, I guess getting together is going to be harder now that you are going to be in NM, but I am excited for you and your family. Good luck on your move and lets keep in touch, keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck linds that is exciting for danny.
    It is hard not to be with family but it is so rewarding. I have leanred so much and had to rely on the kids and david so much more because of it. Good luck this week and lets still keep in touch. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so sad to think of you moving away but I know we will still get to see you guys and come visit as much as we can. You will have fun and I hope everything works out for the best! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute family and blog. I can't believe your in NM, I wonder if we'll ever see eachother again. At least we can through blogs.:)

    ReplyDelete