Friday, January 8, 2010

Merry Christmas!
























I am a little slow on blogging, but things around here have been pretty crazy. I have a lot to catch you all up on, so here it goes. This Christmas was a special one, because it was our first Christmas with just the six of us. Ususally we take part in a lot of different family get togethers, so this year was special but hard at the same time. It seemed like the perfect time to start new traditions. On Christmas Eve, we all got to open our new Christmas pajama's. For those of you who know me, know that I love to have the boys match. Well this year I was able to find camo pajama pants and white under shirts for all the boys, even Danny and Brandon. I was the only one who didn't match, but I was okay with that. For dinner we had chinese takeout, then watched two timeless christmas classics as family. It definately wasn't Grandma Sorensen's Christmas Eve, but it turned out well. Who do you think woke up first on Christmas morning? Brandon, our 15 year old, was the early riser! He woke up at 5, but kindly waited until 7 to wake the rest of us up. All the boys (including Trigger) must have been good because Santa brought them a lot of fun things. I think the best present a parent gets at Christmas is watching how excited their kids get. I hope all you had a wonderful Christmas and know how much we missed not being a part of things this year.

1 comment:

  1. We missed you not being here but looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Those are cute pictures of all of you!! I am sure the 2nd Christmas with Mom and Dad made it pretty special for the boys too! :)

    ReplyDelete