Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Months Old!!!
















I can't believe my little Colton is two months old!!! I took him to the doctor yesterday and he weighs 10 pounds 6 ounces and is 24 inches long. Ten pounds might not seem like much, but considering we brought him home from the hospital at just over 6 pounds, he has really chunked up. He has been totally off his seizure medicine for a couple weeks now, and is doing really well. The medicine made him really groggy, so it's nice to have him so alert. Here are a few things that babies are supposed to do at two months, and we are happy to say Colton can do all of them: hold his head up, follow you with his eyes, recognize when mom or dad is in the room, and move his head to find a sound he hears. He has also started to do that cute little baby coo, I love it!!! He still has so much hair, usually babies loose some of their hair the first month or so. Colton has so much hair that it has formed what we call a mullet in the back, and he loves having his hair brushed!

5 comments:

  1. Cute boys! He looks so tiny still but im sure he is getting bigger to you! Such cute little boys! Congrats to Haydo for graduating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Colton is already 2 months! It seems like just yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a blog now! I didnt know if i mentioned it to you at the family party!! :) Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so fun to see the boys through your blogging, way to go!! Colton is growing, he is such a cutie!!

    Give each of the boys a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lins, It is Lindsay Johnson well Smith now. Your family is so adorable, your boys look a lot like you! I am living in Riverton, if we are close we should get together sometime.
    I am putting you on my blog list so I can keep seeing you cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete