Friday, April 24, 2009

My 3 Boys

Our third son, Colton David Dickerson, was born on March 25, 2009. Colton was 6 pounds and 6 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. He fractured his skull during delivery, which was strange because this was my easiest delivery yet, which resulted in him spending the first 10 days of his life in newborn intensive care. We are thankful for all the nurses and doctors at Intermountain Medical Center, especially nurse Kasey and Dr. Weidmeyer. Also to my mom for staying with Hayden and Ace during this stressful time, I know that wasnt easy. We also have to thank all those who offered prayers on Colton's behalf, I truly believe that God had a hand in his full recovery. Hayden just turned five and Ace will be three in July, and let me just say that I am in way over my head!!!! I love my boys more than life itself, but there are days when I want to pull my hair out. Colton is finally starting to realize that he who makes the most noise wins right now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started a blog, now I can keep track of all the things you and those cute boys are doing! Congrats on the new addition, and we are so glad he is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI LINDSAY. YOU HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE BOYS!! IT IS GOOD TO HEAR THAT COLTON IS GETTING BETTER, WE HAD HIM IN OUR PRAYERS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...I cant believe how long it's been!! You had a baby. Wow, he is cute. Sounds like you have been through a lot. Your family has grown. Its so fun to see your blog. I would love to get together with you. I need to call..I want to catch up. You look great as always! Lets get in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete